Sunday, January 25, 2015

Crochet | babyblanket

As you might have read on my 'Crochet Projects' page, I am currently working on a babyblanket. 


When one of my former colleagues had a baby girl we visited her with the team and I immediately fell in love with her nursery. It was just gorgeous! So I decided to go for the same look whenever I would be lucky enough to be pregnant. It was plain and simple with lots of white and a few touches of colors, including a 'rainbow' blanket. 

Now, before you start congratulating, I am NOT pregnant! Hopefully it will happen someday, but not yet;) It doesn't mean you can't buy/create things yet right?! Nothing wrong with some preperation! 

So, I am working on a blanket. I had quite a bit of yarn left over from my large blanket (Stylecraft DK) and wanted to create something with it. It is not enough for a big blanket, so it becomes a babyblanket. I made it around 90cm wide and will see where I end up. Probably around 100cm. 

The pattern is super easy. It is a ripple blanket which I made with the pattern of Lucy from Attic24. I love it! 

Enough talking, let's show some pictures! 







Lots of love,

X







No comments:

Post a Comment