Monday, March 30, 2015

Project Life | Week 10

It's been a while since I posted a Project Life spread, so I'll have two new spread coming this week. First off is this spread, I made in week 10. 

I found out we mostly have only 1 really interesting (and photo heavy) page a week, and one page with lots of everything. As is the case this week. 
On the left hand side you see a few things we did this week. We decided to sell our house, so we went to visit a potential new home (which didn't make it in the end) and we made our balcony look a little better by adding pretty plants. 
On the right hand side, you see the interesting day, which was a day out with the two of us. We went to have lunch, which was seriously good, and then went for a walk in the forest. it was a great day!

I also started a subscription with the Project Life kit of scrapdelight It's fun to try new things! So as you can see in the pictures, I tried to use a little more embellishments and I like it so far. I am still learning, but it looks pretty good to me!

Well, enough said. Enjoy the pictures!









Lots of love,

X

No comments:

Post a Comment