Monday, May 4, 2015

Project Life | Week 12 - Laura Rahel Designs

Hello Everyone!

Another lay-out for my Project Life album. I found out I am perfectly capable of keeping my album up to date, but updating my blog is a whole other story! But I try to do it as much as possible! I just have so many things to do. So, my apologies!

Anyway, here is my layout for week 12!
I used one 12x12 photo on the left. It is such a beautiful picture. It is literally 1 minute away from our little apartment and it's so nice to walk around 'the harbor' (it used to be the harbor, but now that's moved.)

On the right hand side I used the 2 pictures I made that week. For some reason I didn't take any pictures! Can you believe it? It was Easter and I didn't take 1 picture of it! I feel so stupid! Anyways, the Laura Rahel cards make up for it quite a bit!

Hope you enjoy my lay-out!







Lots of love,

X

No comments:

Post a Comment