Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Healthy Wednesday | Sugarfree Lunch


So this week I decided to show two of my lunches this week, which were amazing!

Sunday I made a 'Poweromelet' from the latest book of Rens Kroes The book is in Dutch, but she has some of her recipes online or on Instagram. 

The omelet is just an egg with some herbs and a little bit of Almond Milk. But the trick is the toppings. You have to add a handful of Spinach, an avocado, goat cheese and walnuts. And let me tell you, it's amazing! My husband was totally in love and asked me to do this every Sunday afternoon!

I didn't take a really good picture, so I used the one my husband took. Obviously the beer was not mine, and I had the omelet without the bread. 


Last Monday I had another good lunch, which is a little 'easier'. I love avocado and I love to create this. It's really easy!
You just mash up an avocado with a bit of lime juice, salt and pepper. You put this on your sandwich and add slices of tomato. I like salt, so I always add some salt on top of the sandwich as well. I ate an orange on the side and had a glass of Coconut Water. Ok, not really. I had one sip of the coconut water and hated it so much, that I threw it out and had just plain water. Haha!



Maybe you can try one of these recipes as well! I really like both of them. 
I find it difficult sometimes to find a nice lunch recipe, so these are definitely two of my go to recipes from now on.

Lots of love,

X

No comments:

Post a Comment