Monday, August 3, 2015

Mommy Monday | 20 weeks pregnant

So today is a special day (or actually tomorrow..) because we reach 20 weeks! I love to know we are half way! I can't wait to meet this little one:)

So one of the milestones of this week is, I felt him/her kick! It's so special to feel this! I can't believe there is an actual baby in my belly! I wish my hubby could feel it too, but he'll have to wait a little longer I'm afraid.


What can I tell from my first half of pregnancy?
Well, I have to say it was much easier than I thought. But I guess I am just lucky (at least this time.. who knows with number two). I haven't had any serious symptoms. Just a little dizzy every now and then, and when I start singing in church I start to feel a little funny. Maybe that's just because baby doesn't like to hear me sing;)

So far, I've gained 1 kg! I know, that's crazy! I have been trying to eat more, but I just can't. But apparently it's not a big deal, so I just think I need to be lucky I didn't gain a huge amount which I have to love afterwards..

I really hope the next 20 weeks will be good! I am looking forward to it! I can't wait to meet this little one, so every week closer is a milestone.

Lots of love,

X

No comments:

Post a Comment