Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Mommy Monday | Maternity clothes

Today I want to talk about maternity fashion. I am a huge lover of fashion and clothes, but not much of all the prices attached to it. This is why I always buy clothes on sale or just very cheap. I wanted to do the same for maternity clothes, so that's what I did. 

Some of my favorite websites are:
- Pinterest: This is the best website there is at the moment. I just love to look at all the inspirational photos and websites accompanying the photos. I did the same for maternity fashion. I just pinned everything I like and try to find things I have in my closet. The easiest way to get the lovely looks for a pregnant belly, which doesn't cost a lot. 
- H&M I am not a super fan of H&M for my 'normal' clothes. I find the quality not always as good as I would want to. Plus, I sometimes see something fun and see my students wear it the next day. So normally this is a no-go for me. But my students aren't pregnant, so I don't have to worry about them wearing the same things now, and it doesn't have to last forever! I got most of my basics at H&M. 
I noticed a difference in collections, so I can't really show you everything because most of you won't be able to get it anyway. But these are two of the items I got. Just a few jeans and some simple t-shirts I liked.















- Mama licious This is for only a few of you, because they don't have an American or Australian website. So only my European friends will be able to order here. They have amazing dresses and they aren't too expensive, especially since I bought all of mine in sale!
- For Australian websites, go check out hiplittleone. She is a friend of mine with an amazing blog! She shares maternity clothes on Monday, but also shares other essentials on her blog. She posts everyday and has lots of giveaways! So Aussies, check it out!


The best tip I can give you to buy maternity clothes is to stay yourself. I always wear jeans with a t-shirt, sweater or cardigan and I am still doing this. I sometimes wear dresses, so I also got a few dresses, especially because it's summer over here. But don't go overboard. Just buy the things you would always buy and stick to your style. 

Just wear you clothes with pride ladies! You can be proud of that growing belly, so show it! That's what I do;)


Lots of love,

X









No comments:

Post a Comment