Monday, July 13, 2015

Mommy Monday | Pregnancy update

Week 17


Feeling
Well, I have actually felt really good! I don't get nauseous (not often anyway..) and I only really feel tired. I do have a low blood pressure, which means I can feel dizzy sometimes. But as soon as I sit or lie down, I feel better within minutes. The same goes with nausea, whenever I think I am starting to feel nauseous, I just sit down and it goes better within minutes. Lucky me, I know!

Eating
The eating part is a different story. Even though I don't get nauseous, I still don't want to eat much. When I have a glass of water in the morning, I've already had enough. I try to eat more and as diverse as possible, but it can be hard.
I also decided to go back to Sugar Free (see my latest post!) but that can be hard as well. I don't really have cravings, but I sometimes feel like having a large glass of Coke and something very bad (read; sweet) to go with it.. But other than that I am trying to do the best I can!

Baby
So, how about the baby? Well, apparently our baby is the size of an Onion and is about 18 centimeter.  I have never seen an onion of 18 centimeters long, but I guess they had to find something to compare it with;)
I have felt 3 little pops last week but nothing more. I think it was the baby but we'll never know.

Belly
I am having a little belly! It's not much, but it's growing. I am feeling really proud, but I guess I am the only one who thinks the belly looks quite big;)


That's it for now!
Lots of love,

X

No comments:

Post a Comment