Wednesday, July 8, 2015

New style of blogging

Hello everyone!

As the title says, I am thinking about a new style of blogging. Since I have been pregnant I find it more difficult to find time to craft, and I tend to do more on my research to be a good mommy.
I decided to add this to the blog. I want to share my thoughts about pregnancy, parenting (including all the stuff I don't/didn't know) and being healthy. 

So, this is the plan.
- Mommy Monday: One of my good friends lives in Australia and is an amazing mom to 4, soon to be 5 kids. She has her own website and does a Mommy on Monday post. I love that! If you are Australian, go check her out! She has a great website for moms, babies and kids! Plus, a giveaway nearly every day! Who doesn't like that;)
Anyway, I was thinking about doing a Mommy Monday as well. Just explain to you some cool things I found, what I do to stay fit and look good, and all other stuff that might be interesting.
- Healthy Wednesday: I want to share my 'I quit sugar' journey with you all. I am super excited about it, and want to explain to you how and why I do this. So healthy wednesdays are about healthy meals, tips and tricks and other health related issues.
- Crafts: I am still totally doing crafts, just not at a set time. I am currently working on a Pregnancy Album and I love doing this. But I also want to share other things I made.

Well, that's the plan.
I am creating a label for all three posts. So if you are interested in any of these, just click on the label!

That's it for now!

Lot of love,

X

No comments:

Post a Comment