Friday, February 26, 2016

Mommy Monday | on a Friday..

Our little baby boy! 

So, I thought it was about time to look at my blog again.
My little man is almost 10 weeks, so it's time to show his cute little face around here! May I present to you: 

Josh



Name: Josh
Born: 22nd of Dec 2015
Weight: 3810 gr
Length: 49 cm 

He is doing great! I couldn't be more proud of him. He decided it was time to sleep through the night at only 4 weeks and to roll from his tummy to his back at 6 weeks! We are particularly happy with the sleeping;) 

Mom:
I am doing really good! The birth was hard but I am so happy he is here! I wanted to give birth at home, but when I started pushing my midwife told me he was lying face up (instead of down), so we rushed to hospital (which isn't the best thing when you are in full labor and want to push..)
After arriving in hospital they hooked me up to all kinds of machines and an hour later our little man arrived. 
I was so happy! I felt all kinds of emotions at the same time. But he was here! 

And now, we are 10 weeks in and still going strong. He is such a happy, cute little baby. I am in love! 

Well, that's all I had to say for now. 
Stay tuned for a blogpost about my detox-journey this Sunday! 

Love,

X



No comments:

Post a Comment