Tuesday, February 3, 2015

10 things I love right now..

Some of you might know me a little better, maybe through Instagram or just because we are friends. But for those of you who don't know me too well, I wanted to do a little 'who am I?' blogpost.
So here it is. 10 facts about me and the life I am loving right now.. And I decided to exclude anything craft related. Gosh it was hard! Haha..

They are not in the right order, although number 1 and 2 are definitely my all time number 1 and 2!

1. God
I am crazy in love with Jesus! Which you've probably already figured out through my blog (why else would I blog about bible journaling right?) or IG, but it's true. There is nothing more important in life than my relationship with Jesus. I wouldn't be here without Him and I just love Him. 

2. My husband
Obviously I love my husband. He is the only one who knows me better than I know myself. He is the better half of our relationship and in our 4 years of marriage, I have learnt so much from him. God did so well, by choosing him to be my man! He is my best mate (the link to number 3;))

3. Australia
Australia became my weird obsession in the last few years. I've always dreamt of a life in Australia and I still do. The country just stole my heart, and I don't know why.. We did a road trip through the country in the Summer(July August) of 2014 and it was the best holiday ever! No better place to be, than in Australia if you'd ask me.

4. Church
This obviously has to do with number 1, but I love being in church. I love to worship, listen, read and talk to my friends and family. Just one of my happy places.

5. Friends
What is more important in life than to have great friends around you? I am lucky enough to have some truly special friends, who support me in everything. I know I can call them whenever I need to and they know me so well. Even when they are on the other side of the world, I know I can always count in them. I love my friends!

6. Reading
Something I don't do often enough, but want to do every single day. I love reading, and I love to read a real book. There is something about reading books that is kind of magical. I also have the bad habit of starting 5 books at the same time.. But if it's interesting enough, I'll finish it.

7. Socializing 
If you know me personally, you know I talk.. A lot! I just love to talk. It can be a bad habit, because I sometimes talk too much. 

8. Food
I know I like food, I always have. But when one of my colleagues pointed out to me the other day that I mostly (she said always..) talk about dinner, baking or just food in general, I knew it was getting bad. So I guess it's fair to say, I love food. I am currently passionate about eating no refined sugars, and I tend to talk about it all day (or at least half of it). 

9. Interior
One of my weaknesses is interior. I keep buying things, even though our house is way too small . And I am constantly thinking about what I can change.. Right now, I need all our furniture to be white! But that could change next week.

10. Babies
One of the things I absolutely love, is babies. I mean, who doesn't love those cute little human beings!? My sister recently gave birth to twins, and my sister in law has given birth to a baby girl a few months back. They are so cute! I could look at them all day:)
Someday I hope to have a cute little human being of our own. 


So, that's what I do at this time of my life and what I think/talk about most of my time. Some of these will never change, while some of them might.. But at this moment, I am pretty happy with our/my life and I wouldn't change a thing. (expect for our dark dinner table.. that should be white..)


Lots of love,
X

No comments:

Post a Comment