Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Project Life | Week 7

Hello you guys! It's week 7 up on the blog already! Time flies.
So this week, we bought a new rug and chair and the Mister had a bachelor party of our brother in law (to be..) The pages do not coordinate at all, but I had to add all the photos. So they look great apart from each other, but next to each other looks not so great. 

I decided to only add the pictures of the right hand side where your don't really see the faces of all the others, because I don't want to put pictures up of others when I don't know if they mind. And I don't know all of them, so I don't post them. So just 2 pictures on that spread, sorry!

I also added a Design E page protector to document the last day with our beautiful dog. It is actually the dog of my parents, but I was always the one who loved him most. They took him to a dog shelter, and even though I love him to bits, I live in a tiny apartment so I couldn't take him. Hence, the last day of Bruno (how creative were we when picking a name!)

I used:
- Midnight Edition Core kit
- Laura Rahel Designs (the hello life one!)
- The Gold Foil kit of Heidi Swapp
- The chalkboard mini kit

Enjoy!













Lots of love,

X

No comments:

Post a Comment