Monday, February 23, 2015

Weaving

I might have a problem..

I just learned about weaving through Instagram and Pinterest and it is just amazing! Look what I just found on Google. (So they are not my pictures.. Just some awesome pieces I found on Google using 'Weaving hanging')


Isn't this gorgeous? I am afraid I need to try and make one of these myself, simply because I can't afford to buy one. Have you seen the prices of these in Easy shops? Seriously expensive! But I don't think it should be too hard to make one yourself, so I guess I have to try. After I finished my thesis that is.. *sigh..*

Just a few more pictures to show you how gorgeous it is!





Oh look at those details! I really love this! I can't wait to finish my thesis and make one!

Lots of love,

X

No comments:

Post a Comment