Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Project Life | Week 6

Hello again! 

So here's my spread for the 6th week! Time flies you guys! I can't believe we are halfway through February already! 

Anyways, the spread. I don't like how the photos do not work together at all, but I wanted to document all of the moments anyway. I just really feel like I need to capture our lives at this stage of time and I want to include everything. So even when the picture of a colorful bible does not cohere with the other (prettier) pictures of the spread, that's ok. (Yes Steph, it really is!)

For this spread I decided to use red as a 'theme color', I decided to go for red because of the pictures in the Sushi restaurant. They have lots of red in it, so I had no choice basically. 
I used:
- The midnight edition (again.. I just love that kit!)
- The road trip theme cards (for the red ones)
- A blanc card with a red heart attached to it

I also turned around two of my photos because they are too personal. 

Well, enjoy my spread!

ps. I am currently working on a mini album, which is turning out to be really awesome! So be sure to check back here later this week to see the 'result'.












Lots of love,

X

No comments:

Post a Comment