Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Project Life | week 5

Writing a blogpost in the train..? Why not?! Some of you might already know this, but I am extremely busy with my thesis at the moment. I am trying to finish it within 2 months and getting my degree within 3.. 

My thesis is part of the reason why I started Project Life this year. I am at the end of my student life and getting my degree this year, which is kinda important;) Something I want to document, along with the ideas of buying a different home, and starting a 'real life'. 

Anyway, that's the introduction to week 5! It has nothing to do with the spreads I made this week, but I wanted to say it anyway! Haha. 

So here is week 5. I wanted to go for plain and simple this year with mostly black and white, but (4 weeks in 2015) I decided to add some color after all.. I just love colors too much.. I still keep it simple but with pops of color this time.. 
And I did an attempt to create my own PL cards. I loved the one with the dots but I couldn't find a matching card. So I used embellishments all over the place and created the card with the golden heart. 

For this spread I used mainly my Midnight kit, a card I made out of 12x12 paper (the polka dot one) a card from the Daydreamer mini kit and a card from a kit I can't remember the name of (that's the one with 'love these moments'.)

I also decided to do a 'day in the life' on every last day of the month, so that id added in here as well.. 

Enjoy! 














Lots of love,

X

No comments:

Post a Comment